Friday, April 22, 2005

Feathered Friends

There has been something of a flurry of activity in the garden today now that the sunshine has returned. The birds are all busy doing what birds do, although I haven't yet seen too many bees.
I have been waiting for some time now to get a decent picture of one of the robins that follow us around the garden. Usually, as soon as the camera comes into view they become most unobliging and disappear into the bushes. I managed to get this one before he (or she) flew off.


Robin Posted by Hello


robin Posted by Hello

Normally I would expect to see a picture something like this, in this case a sparrow, who took off just as I pressed the button. Could have done with a slightly faster shutter speed, but I quite like it anyway.


Sparrow Posted by Hello

No comments: