Saturday, March 19, 2005

Close ups

Well, the weather today has reverted to normal and so I have not bothered with my camera today as it was dull and misty, not at all what was promised for us.
yesterday was much more springlike and I took the opportunity to take a few shots of some of our daffodils and now I cannot make up my mind whether I prefer close ups or group shots of flowers. I have always rather liked the challenge of getting in close for the wonderful detail in many blooms, but there is also much to be said for standing back and looking at the larger view. To illustrate the point, the first picture here is of just the single bloom.


Daffodil close to Posted by Hello

Next I have moved out a little to get more idea of the sense of movement and shape.


Daffodil 2 Posted by Hello

And the finally a more Wordsworthian touch with "a host of golden daffodils".


Daffodil Group Posted by Hello

No comments: