Wednesday, June 22, 2005

More Packwood

I have been having something of a dilemma just lately, trying to get to grips with the best way of cataloguing my photographs. This has resulted in several changes of mind about how to go about it. It all started off with the discovery of Picasa from Google, which at face value seemed to be the solution I had been looking for. However, my own methods had been a bit haphazard to say the least and I had to spend some time reorganising files to get the best out of Picasa which essentially works on a time line method. This is fine when working in Picasa, but when trying to find photos through any other software, can cause problems.

So back to the drawing board. Then today the latest version of Serif Photoplus arrived together with Album Plus which promises to be the definitive answer to all my problems. My lack of postings lately has been the main result of my efforts at re-organisation. Hopefully this will resolve itself soon, but until then I have a few more from my afternoon at Packwood. I hope soon to have a full gallery of these on my Smugmug site.

Any suggestions for foolproof methods of cataloguing photographs will be thankfully received.


Packwood House viewed across the lake.

Canada Geese enjoying Packwood House lake.

Looking into the walled garden at Packwood House. Posted by Hello

No comments: