Saturday, February 12, 2005

A strange dream

Last night, I had a most strange dream. It was about next door's cat trying to catch this very large bright green frog. The frog was trying to get under the garage door to escape, whilst I held onto the cat's tail. Now next door's cat is a bit of a minx, and most certainly would have torn me to shreds, frog or no frog, if I had dared to touch her tail. Indeed, touch any part of her. But I digress, what is the point of all this. Well, when we went out this morning and opened the garage door, there was this quite large, green (though not bright green) frog sitting just inside. That is what I call spooky. We have never had a frog in the garage before to my knowledge, so why now, and why should I dream about it at this precise moment. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them.

I looked up a few dream sites, but they seemed a bit short on frogs in general. One said frogs were, "A good dream whether you saw them, heard them, or ate them; they signify personal contentment, success within your sphere of activity, and sincere friends." Dreaming@SWOON

So I suppose that's alright then!

No comments: